I would like to give a BIG thank you to the Lac La Biche http://boldcenter.ca/ !! Thank you for letting me be apart of your team. I have enjoyed volunteering my hours there during the week. Playing nerf guns, anything on wheels and attending “Tianna’s carnival’. It all was a blast!! It does not feel like your volunteering when you handing out cotton candy and having potatoe sack races. Nerf gun wars were probably one of the best and biggest turn outs!! Everyone enjoyed themselves that night, even some adults were involved in the fun action!! Volunteering on no-school fridays was amazing!! Hanging out at the pool and doing cool fun activities was soo much fun!! So i just want to thank the bold center for being so welcoming!! And allowing me to be a part of their team!!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.